Monday, September 28, 2009

BIT OF ME, BIT OF YOU, BIT OF US!!


FITNESS FREAKS!

Hope we’re alive & kicking!

Thought I’d swing past for a life update.

I, Melissa Riccardi, am taking a full 7 DAYS, 168 HOURS, 10080 MINUTES, 604,800 SECONDS off training.

*sighs*

This is going to be one of the freakin’ longest weeks of my LIFE.

*Insert Whinge Here*

Whoops... too late. Already did!

No, but seriously it is WELL needed.

Shoulders are busted, I’ve caught the WORST cough, and i'm poppin chewy, sugarless Vitamin C tablets every hour like they're lollies. (partly because they’re so damn YUMMY!)

SO should be interesting.

Low carb, no carb days. WOO! Exciting stuff huh.

NOT.

Day 4… only 3 more days to go till I hold some real, raw, hair raising weight in my hands.

BRING

IT

ON

BABY

What’s been pissing me off lately –

A personal trainer I’ve seen on numerous occasions now “spotting” his clients.

It seems his version of spotting is a BIT different than the majority.

By different I mean grabbing the bar FOR them and lifting the weight FOR them.

Not a finger or two, but BOTH HANDS.

Not for one or two reps, but for THREE OR FOUR.


What pisses me off EVEN MORE?


When he's yelling out "it's all you mate, it's all you"


No it isn't all him.


It's all YOU, doodle head.

Lower the WEIGHT!

He obviously isn’t capable of lifting that weight on his own, and don’t think he doesn’t see BOTH of YOUR hands magically clench the bar at the slight sign of struggle.

Such bullshit.

YES now I’m worked up.

Back to reality.

Have a great day!!

"Just about everywhere you turn someone or something is trying to hold you back from becoming everything you can be. This is not conspiracy theory. This is not hype. This is the Battle for Your Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment