Thursday, January 28, 2010

moving the first domino . .


You’ve gone OFF the rails . . ON the rails . . OFF the rails . . ON the rails . . THAT many times that you’re just OVER it . . but you’re still HUNGRY for it . . so you go back for more . . and this goes on for days . . weeks . . month after month . . year after year . .

I believe there’s always a reason why you go BACK to something . . it’s because deep down you really want to make some kind of change in that area of your life . . you really want that SOMETHING to change in your life for the better . .

I don’t look at it as "OHH I’ve tried and failed . . so fuck it . . what’s the point if I keep failing at it . . it obviously isn’t ment to happen" . .

taking a step BACK from the smaller picture . . you keep going BACK to it because it holds some kind of true value to you . . you WANT this in your life . . subconsciously you want this in your life and you NEED this in your life to set the standard for everything ELSE in your life. .

Me . . I wanted to change my habits . . my whole LIFESTYLE . . I wanted to be a LOT healthier . . not just for a better body but it symbolized way more than that to me . . it signified a better mind . . waking up to a better train of thought . . someone with direction . . someone that KNEW what they wanted and wasn’t stopping till they got it . .

was it piss easy? No . . I had to work at it . . day after day . . Initially i took it HOUR by HOUR . . “CMON MEL . . you WANT this” . . It was freakin hard . . it wasn't all FAIRIES and FLASHING LIGHTS . . it was a difficult time for me . . but it's nevere going to be the "right time" . . . I was in the habit of talking negatively to myself . . sure I knew better but I was going by what I said to myself when I looked at myself in the mirror . . but I knew those habits had to change . . because you are what you think . . those thoughts become REAL . . those thoughts become habit . . second nature . . but this time I stuck at it . . because I wanted to see just how far I could go . .


And for you to KNOW that it WILL happen . . that it’s just a matter of WHEN not IF . . it will motivate you to KEEP going back to it out of habit if you fall off the rails once again. . because you want to see the results . . because you know something will eventually click in that sexy head of yours and the wheels will start moving . .

And that goes for anything . . dieting . . relationships . . family . . friends


. . just giving it one more shot could be the right choice to move that first domino . .

1 comment:

  1. Amazing; just the motivation to keep me inspired in my journey.

    ReplyDelete