Sunday, January 24, 2010

12 weeks . .


12 weeks.

SO FOCUSED. SO DIALLED IN. SO DETERMINED.

High reps . . high sets . . high PAIN IN MY ASS . . but you know what? I’m seeing results . . FINALLY . . this is what I’ve been working for . . training hour after hour . . eating chook after chook . . canned tuna . . and every kind of vegetable you can possibly think of . . I’m eating it . .

It’s unexplainable the feeling you get when you start to SEE results . . what you’re working so hard for . .

All that questioning . . why you put yourself through it . . why you go to sleep early . . why you get up early . . why you do that after training cardio sessions when you’d rather be sitting on the couch . . it makes that moment . . those moments . . so FREAKIN WORTH IT.

Fuck carbs . . my energy is coming from somewhere deep down inside me . . a higher source of energy that can’t possibly come from food . . that you can’t get from any type of supplement . . it’s coming from my desire to be the best that I can possibly be . . time is ticking . .

What gets me through my workouts? Using my imagination . .

If someone had a gun to your head and told you to do 5 more reps or else he shoots . . I’m pretty sure you’d find it in you DEEP DOWN to blast out 5 reps . . maybe even 10 . .

Mind over matter . . mind over body . .

Don’t let the weights EVER see that you’re scared . . YOU are holding THEM . . they aren’t holding you . . you tell THEM what to do . .

You’re not going to die . . if you just push through . . maybe faint . . maybe spew . . but you’re not going to die . .

If I’m not feeling uncomfortable during a session . . I haven’t given it my all . .

If I don’t swear during a session . . I haven’t given my all . .

If I’m not questioning WHY I do this to myself every session . . why I put myself through this PAIN . . I haven’t given my all . .

Get used to being in an uncomfortable state when you train . .

Uncomfortable is where the fun ends . . and the results begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment